Saturday, December 13, 2014

Assistance Package 16, 17 & 18

The sixteenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# "An ounce of care is worth a pound of cure." I thought it couldn't be more fitting to the purpose of this blog.
It isn't, because the cure being sought does not exist.

# It basically said that if I cared only a little bit about people then I could cure them
In the case of Autism this is not possible.

The seventeenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# I'm sure my fellow Republican contingency will filibuster the nomination of Ari Ne'eman and get him where he belongs.
It is history now that they did not, and the nomination was confirmed.

The eighteenth entry continued the lies and errors;

# please come forward and get me an interview with a mainstream media outlet such as Larry King. I believe I have a lot to offer and I also have an agenda to promote.
It is clear that he has nothing to offer and his agenda will never be supported by the mainstream media.

# I need my views heard not just for me but for all pro-cure autistics, so we can get the funding we deserve.
The anti cure Autistics clearly outnumber the pro-cure so the funding will go in the correct direction.

# I'm sure Rina Ne'eman being Ariel Sharon's translator helped Ari Ne'eman get appointed to a government post.
There is no proof that Rina held such a position.

# The mainstream media is so liberally biased that it will not even bother to report the other side of controversial issues.
It will not report on unplausible and unsupported opinions.

# My mom works for NBC so maybe she can hook us up with Today.
There is no proof of any such employment within Oliver's family.

# I'd pay CNN a million dollars to cover my story as it'd be well worth it.
CNN would not take such an amount for what Oliver wishes to promote.

# We need to say that autism must be cured.
This will result in the speaker being chastised by the medical fraternity for lying about Autism

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment