Saturday, January 31, 2015

Assistance Package 54 & 55

The fifty-fourth entry continued the lies and errors;

# Never in a million years did I expect to ride the bus with a convicted terrorist.
Upon investigation this never happened.

# His name is Dr. Russell Welch and he has a Ph.D. in physics from UCLA.
There is no such terrorist.

# I let him use my phone to call and say he was gonna be late, but the parole officer hung up on him.
This is a false statement also, as a parole officer would never hang up on a criminal he or she was looking after.

# He believes in the New World Order and aliens and 2012 and all that bullshit. I told him I believed every word he said.
This was a social error. The best reaction is to just nod and move away.

# I even shook his hand and told him my name.
This was an even bigger social error. The person Oliver describes is clearly a lunatic and you never give anything to them.

# When he was talking on my phone, this girl across the aisle from me was laughing hysterically at him, because he was insane.
I think it's more likely that she was laughing at Oliver.

# That is a life moment through the eyes of an autistic person.
And he got so much of it wrong.

# Ther1: Are you Cube Angel in disguise? I've never heard if you, but you live in Duluth, GA where Cube Angel lives.
There is no proof that the person named lives in the place named.

# You just dissed my blog for no reason.
I rather think that Oliver's blog has every reason to be "dissed".

The fifty-fifth entry continued the lies and errors;

# You can see him pointing to me right at the end of the song.
This has already been addressed as incorrect.

# He did that because he loves autistic people, which is why he performed for Autism Speaks.
It is far more likely that he was paid to perform for Autism Speaks.

# That's also why he turns the lites on instead of off for Born to Run
The true reason for this has already been explained.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment