Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Assistance Package 61

The sixty-first entry continued the lies and errors;

# I had no idea that neurodiversity would do everything they possibly could to make my life a living Hell.
Upon examination, Oliver has brought this on himself.

# I thought I would progress, not regress after starting this blog
Promoting Autism as a bad thing was the error that caused that.

# I want to focus much less on this blog and more on my life
This did not happen.

# Phil continues to berate me on his hidden blog
There is no proof of this.

# It's not worth responding to all of it, but keep in mind that if Phi says it, it's incorrect.
Upon examination this person appears to be correct more often than Oliver is.

# My life sucks for 1 reason: I am still a virgin at 18 due to my severe autism.
This is incorrect.

# If I get fucked, this blog will go bye-bye and all will be in peace. Otherwise, I'll just regress further and further.
Consequent to this entry, Oliver did get laid and the blog still exists today.

# I just hate being mercilessly attacked by neurodiversity.
Perhaps if you stopped attacking it things may calm down.

# I'd even thought about genuinely switching sides at one point
Why didn't you?

# This is the real me, not the Asspie Hater.
As stated on the Criminal Canby blog, Asspie Hater and Oliver were one in the same.

# There is no reason not to believe me here.
Upon examination there is every reason.

# Yes, I do know Nathan Canby Esq. very well, but I don't see him every day. It's more like 2 or 3 times a week since he lives elsewhere
Upon investigation this is not true.

# He is an Autism Hero with a beard, and yes, he agrees with everything on this blog except for the Republican rantings.
Upon investigation there is no proof of this.

# He also finds it annoying that Phil sends him all these random emails trying to get me off the Internet
There is no proof that this is true.

# All heroes have beards, and I wrote an essay about that at VGW.
This is a sexist remark because there have been many female heroes.

# There is no stalker, as that is just the Asspie Hater.
As previously mentioned, Oliver was Asspie hater.

# Just keep in mind, Andrew, that I am a nice, kind, sweet-hearted person, even on this blog.
This is demonstrably false.

# The Asspie Hater is a deranged lunatic who is dangerous, and nobody has impersonated me like that before.
No one impersonated Oliver as he was playing the role of Asspie Hater as mentioned.

# But I am a nice, kind, sweet-hearted person. Just ask anyone at VGW.
Given the previous commentary about his behavior at VGW I doubt the veracity of this comment.

# I used to randomly say that I was strait unprovoked which made people think I was gay for whatever reason.
Yes. This error derives from the saying "Me doth thinks he protests too much".

# Now Phil's gonna sue me for viewing his website via proxy.
There is no proof of this.

# I just want Phil and all his little buddies off the Internet so they don't terrorize autistic people
There is no proof of any terrorism by this group of people.

# And once a cop drew his gun to Jonathan at Barney's Beanery because he believed him to be homosexual
There is no proof of this either.

# I believe I have the right not to submit my DNA to the government if I so choose, under the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Once you have died that right ceases to exist.

# But she'd probably be my only hope, since no normal person would want to fuck me.
How does Oliver know this before he even tries?

# Speaking of Queen, did you know that Freddie Mercury was gay? That's why he died of AIDS when he was just 45 years old. That's what you get for disobeying God's word.
No it's what happens when one doesn't protect yourself from disease.

# I do go to a lot of modern indie rock concerts as well
There is no proof of this either and it is hard to believe anyway.

This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment