Monday, February 15, 2016

Assistance Package 161n

This is a continuation of the previous entry concerning the one hundred and sixty-first entry that continued the lies and errors;

#I did not reject your comment. I have been away from this blog for a week dealing with other things going on in my life.
There is no proof of this claim.

#Yes, of course I hate autism because it is a disease. Why wouldn't I hate it?
It's not a disease.

#Hate is not born out of fear. Hatred of a disease is born out of love for the person who suffers from the disease.
Fear breeds hatred. Love and hate repel each other completely and are not related in any way.

#You make all this hyperbole about what might happen, and yet without an ounce of proof.
Logic is proof enough.

#The law can sometimes be abused, but not nearly to the extent that you are saying.
This contradicted the immediate previous comment.

#You are essentially making the USA out to be a dictatorship, which of course is not the case.
Actually from a number of viewpoints it is.

#The Second Amendment has nothing to do with this.
It has a lot to do with it. It's an excellent example of abuse of one's rights.

#The Supreme Court has overturned certain laws which are in direct violation of the amendment.
Which encouraged abuse of it.

#That is hardly abuse of the law or the constitution.
It most certainly is.

#You seem to have a rather paranoid view that everyone "fears" autism.
The anonymous commenter never said everyone feared it. Just those who hate it fear it.

#Most people I have met do not fear it, but they do realistically accept that it is a disease that must be cured.
Oliver has not met many people, and he lied in the second part of his comment.

#You also fail to cite any specific examples of lawmakers expressing "fear" of autism and passing any sort of discriminatory legislation because of it, so until then it's just hyperbole.
I think Oliver missed the point here. The fear would be expressed through lobbyists demanding lawmakers do "the right thing".

#Autism Speaks seeks to find a cure, and while they have made some videos that depict the unfortunate realities of autism, they are not trying to promote discrimination against autistic people as you suggest.
Massive protests against the more public campaigns causing them to be shut down proves this claim to be incorrect.

#Even the Autism Every Day video has a somewhat positive message, even though it accurately depicts the heartbreak that many autistic people and their families experience.
This comment is again contradictory, and the video has been removed from circulation.

#They are far from the best organization in the world, and they have done nothing but sell out to neurodiversity of late.
There is no proof of that claim.

#I won't bother to respond to your second paragraph as it's pure nonsense.
This again shows Oliver to be a coward and isn't a man of conviction.

#Your most recent comment will not be published as it is a clear threat.
Oliver did publish the comment showing that he lied again.

#I am not taking it seriously, but I must warn you that anyone showing up without permission at either my current residence or my former residence will result in the police being called.
I doubt he would do that because he doesn't have the courage to act appropriately.

#I do not want thousands of people to die, and you saying so is false.
The argument exists that he does.

#I am far more in touch with the real world than you are, and I definitely know what fear means.
No, Oliver, I don't think you do - because you live with it and don't recognize it.

#Autism and neurodiversity have nothing to do with anything that you mentioned.
Yes it does. The anonymous commenter's reflection was perfect.

#It is not a different walk of life; it is a disease.
No it is a different walk of life.

#It should be compared with cancer and AIDS and Lou Gehrig's disease, not what you mentioned.
No it shouldn't.

#Neurodiversity is not a form of diversity. It is a cult, and it must be suppressed.
It most certainly is not a cult!

#You will never find out where I live as my new address is not listed.
Oliver, you don't have a new address. 411.com and Whitepages.com show what is apparently your old address as current.

#If you do attempt to show up at my former address (which I still don't believe you will), you will indeed be arrested.
What for?

#Harassment is a crime, and is not protected by the First Amendment, and distributing "wanted" posters could be considered a threat.
I'm not an attorney, but I'm pretty sure harassment needs to be of a certain variety and direct at the victim. The proposal doesn't fulfill that criteria.

#I am not callous, and I do not want thousands of people to die.
Again, the argument exists that he does.

#On the contrary, I want to give those people life by curing them of their autism.
They have life already.

#You are not to say such a thing ever again.
That would be a violation of the First Amendment.

#You have been banned from this blog for the rest of your life.
Again - this shows Oliver to be a coward and isn't a man of conviction.

#I am not behaving like a child, and I welcome disagreement on this blog as long as it is civil.
This is an excuse that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

#I banned the previous Anon not because I disagreed with him but because he made a very clear threat.
There was no clear threat that warranted the ban, so this is a lie.

#Based on recent events, I am all but certain that there is no way he can ever touch me.
There are many in history who thought that. Hitler, Nixon, Hussein for example.

#All those anons are banned as they have done nothing but threaten me.
I have yet to see any threat except the death threats that have come from both sides.

#Anyone who actually wants to have a real discussion is welcome here.
That is a lie.

#Discussion: You do not call me a little boy. I am a grown man.
You are behaving like a little boy, Oliver.

#You are contributing to society's misperception that autistic people are perpetual children who never really grow up, something that I am fighting against.
And yet Oliver continues to prove this to be true within himself.

#If you repeat this behavior, you will lose your privilege to post here.
This is another childish act.

#I remember when Joe Scarborough made his statements, and they were after the killings of James Eagan Holmes, not Adam Lanza.
No, he made comments after the Lanza killings putting over autism as the cause of the violence.

#Holmes has schizophrenia, not autism.
This is irrelevant.

#Scarborough has a son with Asperger's, so he would be the last person to demonize autism.
And yet he did exactly that.

#He did not spread fear, nor was he even attempting to do so.
Yes he did and he was roundly criticized for this.

#He was simply bringing up the reality that many autistic people have violent tendencies, and that ignoring this fact does us no good.
And now Oliver is doing what Scarborough did – demonizing autism.

#The world needs more people like him.
No it needs less people like him and more people like Ari Ne’eman.

#Your statement about refusing a cure is utter hogwash.
I disagree.

#Autism Speaks does not promote fear either, only a cure.
The controversial “I am Autism” video says otherwise.

#I have no idea why you think they will fall if they are moving away from that, as that would be contrary to your theory.
Oliver showed here that he failed to comprehend the meaning of the comment.

#People do not want autism gone from society. They want it cured.
These two sentence completely contradict each other.

#You are dead wrong in practically everything you said.
And yet Oliver refuses to prove this.

#Please provide at least one link to someone saying that they are scared of autism.
There would be several if I had the time to look.

#Oh wait, that's right. You can't because it doesn't exist.
It does exist.

#Ruby: Oh believe me, I know. Autism is a horrible disease, and no amount of ND lies will change that fact.
And no amount of your lies will change the fact that autism is not a disease, Oliver.

#I do oppose exceptions for rape and/or incest when it comes to abortion, because I don't believe either one justifies murder.
So the mother has to live with the fact that the father of her child raped her?

#The unborn baby in that case is totally innocent, and does not deserve to die due to someone else's horrible deed.
And yet the mother’s psychological state as a result of the rape is irrelevant.

#There of course should be punishment, but it should be against the rapist, not the unborn baby.
And the mother should be punished by being forced to have the baby that resulted from a crime?

#Also, it is extremely unlikely that a woman could get pregnant due to rape.
This is demonstrably false.

#As Congressman Todd Akin wonderfully said, "If it's a legitimate rape, she has a way to shut that thing down."
No she doesn’t and Akin got into a lot of trouble for that comment – and he withdrew it.

#Direct abortion is never necessary to save a woman, and science has proven that.
This is a false statement.

#However, if a woman's life is in danger, I would support taking measures to save her life, even if the baby dies as a result.
And here we have Oliver contradicting his previous remark.

#Based on recent events, I am all but certain that there is no way he can ever touch me.
What recent events? I doubt Oliver is telling the truth about this.

#All those anons are banned as they have done nothing but threaten me.
Oliver doesn't know the difference between threats and criticism.

#Anyone who actually wants to have a real discussion is welcome here.
Many who provided a real discussion have been banned.

#Discussion: You do not call me a little boy. I am a grown man.
You aren't behaving like one. Little Boy.

#You are contributing to society's misperception that autistic people are perpetual children who never really grow up, something that I am fighting against.
You are doing a very poor job of it.

#If you repeat this behavior, you will lose your privilege to post here.
That is a childish threat.

#I remember when Joe Scarborough made his statements, and they were after the killings of James Eagan Holmes, not Adam Lanza.
This is a lie. Scarborough definitely commented in the wake of Newtown.

#Holmes has schizophrenia, not autism.
This is irrelevant.

#Scarborough has a son with Asperger's, so he would be the last person to demonize autism.
On the contrary, he did exactly that.

#He did not spread fear, nor was he even attempting to do so.
He did and he was.

#He was simply bringing up the reality that many autistic people have violent tendencies, and that ignoring this fact does us no good.
The part before the comma agrees with Scarborough's comments so Oliver is demonizing autism as well.


This assistance shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment